Sunday 2 October 2016

Death

3:30PM

I Woke up from my daily dose of nap, 

realized it was a beautiful afternoon on a Saturday. 

Before hanging out with my best mate in a couple of hours, 

I sat on the stairs of my front yard

thinking what it means to be alive.

Until a blustering scream, 

and an ear-piercing cry 

drew near from the backside of the yard that my neighbours and I share.

I walked towards the sound of agony,

spotted a creature lying down,

feared to move. 

My neighbours were unconfident about the situation, 

but I walked up and gave the creature my hands. 

Examined his cloth, 

to make sure he wasn't badly hurt. 

I then took him up the stairs of my yard to help him heal. 

However, 

I then saw more of the creatures, 

desperately looking for the one I helped. 

I waved my hands to draw attention. 

But then, 

a click clack and a sound of a thunder, 

I fall on the floor. 

the last thing i see, 

is being pointed by a long,

black stick.


JUSTICE FOR HARAMBE MAY 28TH 2016


























No comments:

Post a Comment